- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
I swear people who follow listoflifehacks will be the most prepared for a zombie apocalypse
Don’t scroll past this.
This could save you’re life one day.
<(*A*<) Come back.
Since we moved in at the beginning of September we haven’t had a chance to get much of anything done. Sir and I have been pretty much in a constant state of change. I only just unpacked all our clothes last weekend.
But as we begin to get settled we’re slowly making a list of all the things that need to be changed or fixed. One of the first things on my list is organize our kitchen cabinets. The upper cabinets are fine, they were repainted before we moved in. The lower cabinets and drawers however were pretty freaking disgusting. I don’t know what the deal was with the last tenants but no matter how many times I washed them with soap, water and bleach the stains never came out.
The easiest ( and the cheapest ) way to combat these atrocious drawers was to line them with contact paper. A roll of it only cost about, $5.00 at Walmart and I still have a lot leftover. It took a little longer than it had to because I was being super anal about lining the paper perfectly, but I like the way it came out.
The drawers are deeper than I realized so now that they’re clean I decided to move our spices from the cabinet over the stove to drawer by the stove. Now we have a little more cabinet space we can use.